Ubisoft Toronto has released a new update for Far Cry 6 that includes several new features that those still playing the open world game should appreciate. These include the ability to craft multiple loadouts, easier ammo swapping, and a new Guerrilla difficulty level for those who want to challenge themselves. Here’s a rundown of the new content included in Far Cry 6’s fifth update:Change of ammunition
- Players can now change ammo types to weapons using the weapon wheel (can be bound to a key on PC) without visiting the workbench (you will need to unlock the ammo type first).
- Players will be able to create and modify 4 sets of equipment. Equipment includes sets of weapons and equipment, which can now be easily changed through the arsenal menu to adapt to any situation.
- The equipment is unlocked after the Libertad Rises mission.
- Once players have completed the main campaign of Far Cry 6, they will have the option to leave their previously protected FND bases.
- Players can hover over any completed FND base and they have an additional option: leave the FND base.
- The abandonment of the FND base returns it to military control. The FND base is then available to the player again.
- Relinquishing the FND base raises the level of enemies inside the FND base to player level +4.
- Once you leave the FND base, the rewards on offer increase by providing additional Moneda.
New Difficulty Mode: Guerrilla Mode
- The overall combat difficulty has been increased (including AI detection and reaction to the player).
- Ammo, gadgets and items have been reduced.
- Basic UI/HUD elements are disabled when you start a guerrilla mode that tests your skills. (To ensure a high level of game availability, the options can be re-enabled in the settings menu).
- Guerrilla mode requires a fresh start of the game, and you will not be able to decrease the difficulty once Guerrilla mode is launched.