blaggo.com offers content, news and services in many different contexts; is a news sharing site that communicates with the user in an interactive environment and adopts certain publishing principles in the direction of these purposes.
- The news and contents on the site can not be published without being investigated and without confirmation of their authenticity. In this respect, it is one of our greatest priorities to be in realistic and impartial publications that do not mislead people. For this reason, accuracy and reliability come at the forefront of our editors’ indispensable rules.
In terms of our users, it is our goal to reduce the mistakes resulting from our lack of information and care and to correct them as soon as possible.
We respect the right of reply and denial from wrong publications.
- Nobody in our content; racial, gender, age, health, political views, social level, public opinion, sexual orientation and religious beliefs; we do not give conscious harm to groups that need care, such as children, people with disabilities, or minorities. In religious and ethical matters, we do not allow publications that will create hatred and hatred, and distort national unity and integrity.
Limit the freedom of thought, conscience and expression; we do not make content or news that compromises or damages the general morality, religious feelings, fundamental foundations of the family establishment. We do not give false or libelous expressions under the name of criticism of real persons and / or legal persons. We avoid content that hurts violence and tyranny, which hurts human values. We are careful not to include in the content and details of our violence crime events, which may occur in our news from time to time, that may affect people, encourage suicide, and especially include details and elements that can adversely affect the development of children. We take care that our content and news are not in conflict with the national and spiritual values of the society and the family structure. We avoid publications that would damage the family structure, which is the smallest unit of society. We do not declare anybody “guilty” unless it is determined by judicial judgment that he is guilty.
- We consider that all elements of our services are respectful of human dignity and fundamental human rights. We respect the privacy of private life and we do not violate it without a valid reason. Special behaviors, communication and conversations are not advertised except in cases where there is a clear public benefit.
- We do not publish the private life of people, except in cases where public interest requires them. Without permission, we do not use someone else’s personal information or photos as content. In our content and news, we take care not to include persons who are humiliating, defamatory or libelous beyond the boundaries of criticism.
DYNAMICITY AND IDEA DIVERSITY
- We take care not to produce our contents, services we provide, and the issues we operate, from a single point of view, but rather with many perspectives. For this reason, we try to be objective rather than individual.
- Although the site editors create the main shell in context of the site, our users can also contribute to the site. Therefore, the diversity of ideas, the representation of different minds, is one of the indispensable elements for us.
EDITORIAL HONESTY AND INDEPENDENCE
- blaggo.com is independent of both state and partisan interests. Our users should be able to trust that political or commercial pressures or personal interests are not effective in our decisions.
Adhering to the principles of impartiality, truth and truth in the publication of our news; freedom of opinion formation; we attach importance to protecting the confidentiality of news sources except where they intend to mislead public opinion.
- We are committed to not receiving content from Turkish sites that are the same as our format. We do not disclose the aggregated information gathered from other sources, and the contents, without reference to the source. We do not offer the product that a press organ performs with special efforts before the distribution process is completed, as if it were our own product.
One of our primary goals is to capture the agenda or set the agenda of the content or news we make. For this reason, we emphasize that the content is made up of concrete and creative element without losing the outline. Our editors do not use news and content for their specific purposes and interests that are contrary to morality.