Samsung has announced its new development strategy for the coming year. It is called “TIGER” after the Year of the Water Tiger. This is an acronym where each letter represents one of the key development goals for 2022:
- Be number one in all categories (True No. 1 in all product categories)
- Increase the market share of flagship devices (Improve flagship market share)
- Narrowing the Gap between Apple
- To expand the presence in many sectors, for example, in a segment of wireless headphones (Expanding, the presence of products such as wireless earphones)
- The firm’s determination to achieve a record year
This strategy was developed and agreed upon by 40 Samsung executives at a large meeting in Las Vegas, which took place 2 days before the opening of CES 2022.